Can I still live with my boyfriend once I get housing or section 8?

Ok so I am wheelchair bound and I applied for section 8 and housing here in NY about 2 years and a half ago. I currently live with my boyfriend and have been for almost 3 ½ here in Brooklyn, in an apartment that I cant access my own kitchen and I cant even bring the wheelchair inside the bathroom which makes it... show more Ok so I am wheelchair bound and I applied for section 8 and housing here in NY about 2 years and a half ago. I currently live with my boyfriend and have been for almost 3 ½ here in Brooklyn, in an apartment that I cant access my own kitchen and I cant even bring the wheelchair inside the bathroom which makes it dangerous for me. I take care the utilities as well as other expences around the house with my SSI money and I am working very hard attending school so one day I wont need to depend on the government. Now I greatly depend on my boyfriends help and I can’t live alone. I am afraid that once I finally get my services and perhaps find a decent place he won’t be allowed to live with me. I mean we have a life together, two cats even. Can anyone advice me pls?