-80's Horror movie freaks... Know of a flick with mascots & chicks getting murdered and a tooth mascot?

Know of a flick with mascots & chicks getting murdered and a tooth mascot??? There was a cheerleader named Bambi, another named Candy, and a number of stupid mascots. One for a dental school was a tooth, and I don't remember if he murdered or was murdered at the school... I can't find it anywhere on... show more Know of a flick with mascots & chicks getting murdered and a tooth mascot??? There was a cheerleader named Bambi, another named Candy, and a number of stupid mascots. One for a dental school was a tooth, and I don't remember if he murdered or was murdered at the school... I can't find it anywhere on either Netflix or Blockbuster and have watched EVERY stupid 80's horror show that they have... Please help!!!
1 answer 1