Summer Holiday - Help Me Plan - Location...Hotel...Flights..?

Me and my mates are planning to go to Spain this summer (Mid-June). We are unsure where to go though... We have a budget of £250-£300 each! We have discussed Tenerife, Ibiza, Palma, Mallorca and other similar destionations with beach and good night life... Basically, all we want is nice beach, a nice but... show more Me and my mates are planning to go to Spain this summer (Mid-June). We are unsure where to go though...

We have a budget of £250-£300 each!

We have discussed Tenerife, Ibiza, Palma, Mallorca and other similar destionations with beach and good night life...

Basically, all we want is nice beach, a nice but cheap hotel (with a swimming pool), night life - clubbing (on beach or near by town/city)...

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some names of the destinations and/or hotels that you might have stayed at and/or heard its really good for bunch of 19/20 years old boys and couple of girls :)

PS - We will be departing from one of the London Airports (Luton, Stansted, Gatwick or City)