Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, or Selena Gomez?

Which Disney Channel star do you think has the best singing voice??

Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, or Selena Gomez??

Update:

By the way, dont answer if you arent a fan of any of them. If you only like one then thats fine.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Demi Lovato has a great voice in love her song la la land

Relic66~~➤

• 4 years ago

Selena Gomez

• Well I personally like Demi Lovato's voice. It's natural unlike Miley's. But I like Selena Gomez too because she's one of my favorite Disney actresses. So I guess Demi Lovato for the best singing voice and Selena Gomez as my favorite actress. I hate Miley Cyrus though...

• 1 decade ago

Selena Gomez has the best singing voice, but Demi lovato comes second Miley Cyrus- Dead last! Not that she's bad or anything is just that the two has a better singing voice than Miley Cyrus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Demi Lovato: Why?

Well, she has a beautiful singing voice obviously. Miley Cyrus to me has a straining voice, and also, the songs she sings are not for me. However, Selena Gomez, has a sort of a (non- changing) sound. Like in her songs, It just gets all repetitive and she can't get the high notes. But even though they have those negatives to their voices, I'm pretty sure they can sing better than me. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Miley Cyrus has the best voice. Selena and Demi can't really sing, unless it's cheesy disney pop targeted towards 10 year olds. But if it's based on who I like more in general that I'd have to say Selena.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Demi has a better voice

• 1 decade ago

Demi Lovato has a great voice for a disney channel star.

• 1 decade ago

Demi and Selena are WAY better than miley

• Sharmy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

miley

and selena cant sing

srry

but like demi to

but miley has more songs to like from

so i like miley

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.