Does fast food make you feel ill?

No matter which type of fast food I eat, I end up seriously not feeling well. Chips, burgers, chicken, why do I always end up feeling too full (even though I don't eat a lot of it) and ill?

That's the trouble - I don't have fast food often, but I absolutely love it.

But I always feel ill. I think it's a carb overdose, that's why. Fast food is full of carbs, and being Asian, I eat carbs al the time, but doesn't fast food contain too many carbs??

Favorite Answer

yes big time,the beef and chicken they use is G.M, Food.

i hardly eat fast food,

Allaah says concerning the maintenance of good health:

“and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days”

[al-Baqarah 2:185]

The traveller is allowed to break his fast during Ramadaan, to protect his health lest the combination of fasting and the difficulties of travel weakens him and affects his health.

And Allaah said concerning the removal of harmful things by shaving the head of the person in ihraam (for Hajj or ‘Umrah):

“And whosoever of you is ill or has an ailment in his scalp (necessitating shaving), he must pay a Fidyah (ransom) of either observing Sawm (fasts) (three days) or giving Sadaqah (charity — feeding six poor persons) or offering sacrifice (one sheep)”

[al-Baqarah 2:196]

I can't even get a McDonald's hamburger to go down my throat!

Fast food is generally very high in fat. One fast food meal generally has more fat and calories than a normal person should consume in an entire day.

Order things that don't make you feel ill like salads. And be thankful your body is smart enough to tell you it doesn't want junk!

Your stomach is sensitive to the grease, either because of an inborn anomaly or because you haven't eaten any of it for awhile. Myself, I haven't eaten fast food but three or four times since last February, and that's what happens to me (McDonald's is the worst on my digestive tract). If anything, rejoice; this is much better than if you were addicted to fast food.

It is a possibility to lose weight quickly but you should be realistic and understand that if you lose weight quickly then you will inevitably put it all back on again just as quickly. The one method that clearly worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a few free trials remaining, it has been featured in Reader's Digest and CNN. I worked off thrity pounds, it clearly does produce success!

no it doesnt.. in our family every friday we have fast food for dinner and every monday i eat fast food for lunch.. this is other then the days i just feel like eating fries or something =)

i think the only fast food that really makes me sick is KFC .. in our country its like the worst food you could ever eat!! but other i dont think so!

i LOVE fast food

Source(s): just me ;)

Lessen your own Christmas tree.

• ?

When you need to help brainstorm, do it while going for walks.

Yeah its because of al the grease and e-numbers in it. I always feel sick when I eat beef in Mcdonalds

I do...after I eat at a fast food restaurant, I feel nauseous. Popcorn does it for me too.