Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Am I the only person who grew up in a small rural town where the vast majority of the population support Pres?

President Bush not on his policies but, because he drives a truck, lived on a ranch, knows how to use a chainsaw, and talks like Dale Earnhart. I like Bush as do the other 600 people in the town I lived in, is anyone else from a town like this?

Izzy I agree.

In the south.

Breeze I agree with you none of the above have anything to do with the job but, everyone still adores him.

• KylieV
    Favorite Answer

Yes I am from a town exactly like that with the exception that the vast majority of the population support Mr. Bush because of his policies.

The sign coming into town reads population 1608 and 3 old grouches.

Do you actually think that is who he is? The whole simple man from Texas is not very realistic. I wonder how it balances out with the multiple silver spoons he was born with. I find it funny you believe that he is just like you. His truck driving ranch act is his way of playing cowboy dress up. This is his critique of middle America and 'values'.

I was raised in the South Jersey Pine Barons...

You don't need to be from a small area in order to like any politician.

I did not like Bush at all, he promised one thing and then turned around and did another, in my opinion...

Many in this country are happy to see him go.

I don't hate the man, I don't even know him, how can I hate him? I can rightfully say, however, I am glad he is no longer my president.

Source(s): I'm a Tax Payer, that's reason enough...

Perhaps "because he drives a truck, lived on a ranch, knows how to use a chainsaw, and talks like Dale Earnhart" is not the best criteria for electing a man to the most powerful office in the world....

I guess you could say that is one reason I like the man, but I very much do not like the job he has done. He seems like a basically nice guy who got in way over his head.

We need to get you into the big city so you can see how the rest of us live. hahahahahahhahahah Did I tell you about the bunnies that live around where I do. Lot's of birds and then there is your common house hold cat. meow.

There are lots of small towns all across the country. Not all of them agree with you, because I believe there is more than 25% of the population in rural areas, and that 25% is all that approve of him, especially if you only approve of him because of superficial things like that.

THIS GUY IS FROM ONE OF THE MOST ELITE FAMILIES HAD AN ELITE EDUCATION.... MONEY BREEDING EDUCATION......AND CAN STILL FOOL THE HILBILLYS HES ONE OF THEM.....BY WEARING A COWBOY HAT........... HES ALL HAT AND NO COWS

Yes

That ranch, by the way, was phony, like Bush himself. It did not have horses.

Hell no. We Hispanics like to look at the 'values'. Oh you know who's gonna give us more food stamps?

I'm sorry I had to say it. And yes, I'm really Hispanic. But my eyes are open.