Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

has anybody seen bride wars?

me and my sister goin ta see a movie tomorrow but we need a movia ta go and see. we picked this movie but we wan some feedback before we spend our money on it because we wasted our money on twilight

• pink
    Favorite Answer

Well I heard Bride Wars was terrible but maybe we have opposite tastes in movies. If you hated Twilight then maybe you'll love a crappy movie like Bride Wars.

Finally, someone though Twilight was as stupis as I did. Waste of life.

Anyway, I saw Bride Wars and I thought it was good. Maybe a 3.5 out of 5.

the critics said it was one of the worst movies in decades. which was surprising because Anne Hathaway is a pretty good actress usually :/

yes i saw bride wars and i thought it was pretty good. but.... u stink!!! twilight was awesome!!!!! u r just messed up!!!

no i have not seen it but it looks really good