Atheist in Boy Scouts.?

I really do not know what to do. I am atheist, and in Boy Scouts. It explicitly says that atheists will get kicked out (http://www.bsalegal.org/faqs-195.asp). If I dont get my eagle, there is no way i will get into Harvard, where I want to go. What should I do? Hope that my leaders won't report it?
Update: I'm just afraid being an Eagle Scout could be that one thing that they decide to accept me because of. I have straight A's right now (freshman in high school), but ES looks amazing on applications. And I dont want to have to hide my true beliefs, but if it is what has to be done.... Oh, and I want to go... show more I'm just afraid being an Eagle Scout could be that one thing that they decide to accept me because of. I have straight A's right now (freshman in high school), but ES looks amazing on applications. And I dont want to have to hide my true beliefs, but if it is what has to be done....

Oh, and I want to go into some sort of biological field, maybe evolutionary. Go figure.
Update 2: They are 100% allowed, legally, to kick me out. They are a private organization.