Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

David Archuleta or David Cook?

who do you like better? David Cook or David Archuleta

Favorite Answer

When they were on American Idol I liked David cook more, but now I like Archuletta just a little bit more.

David Archuleta

Hands down, David Cook.

As great a singer David Archuleta is, David Cook is the real winner, and American Idol proved just that.

WORDNERD!!

GO COOK!

• shauna

David Archuleta for sure <33

david archuleta is cute, but i like david cook waaaay better. david archuleta is a good singer but david cook is a good singer and a good musician. i hope he does well.

At first I loveed David Archuleta, he really has what it takes to be a top 40 artist, and he pushes really hard to get what he wants.

But David Cook I think is more experienced musically, and he has amazing vocals and song writing skills.

Its a hard choice!! ♥

• OMG thats hard!

But ill say David Archuleta! Hes SUCH a cutie! I love his song "Barriers..." Im ADDICTED! Only song i really like by David C. is Light On.

Source(s): 16 year old.

Cook. Archuleta is a very cute boy, but I like Cook's rock much more.

Archuleta ! He knows a lot about music although he is my age. Songs he wrote including bonus songs on album are amazing! His voice is so unique and you can easily recognize it on radio. His singing behind the piano is so cool. I love Crush. Cook is too old. In four years, he is going to be 30. I hear many similar voices on radio just like less powerful Nickelback. Light on is like 80's or 90's song, so old style. I feel like I am getting old quickly.

Both.

I like D.C. because he has a great voice, he is really funny, he has a good personality, and he is a very nice person.

I like D.A. because he is also a great singer, he is very sweet and down to earth, I love his songs, and he has a great personality. (met both of them over the summer)

Miranda: David Archuleta actually does write his songs. Don't act like you know this stuff about him when you really don't.