Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Why don't any teenage celebs get acne?

Every teenage celeb has the clearest skin ever. I'm talking about:

Taylor Swift

Jonas Brothers

Vanessa Hudgens

Miley Cyrus

Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez

Shenae Grimes

etc.

Do they have some magic solution they use or are their makeup artists more talented that I thought? Even if they started in the biz when they were little kids their skin still stays clear during their teenage years. any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

it's either they have lot 'o $$$, so they can do procedures, and medical stuff like that, OR, they put on a mile of makeup, OR (I'm thinking) it's just that in every pic. that the photographer takes, they edit it in the PC so that their skin looks flawless. And that's how they get their pic. all fab.

And, in the end, if it's not any of that, then their skin is just naturally in a good condition! yay for them, right...

It's definitely part of why they're famous in the first place.

They are also famous partly because they have nice bodies and skin - we tend to put people with great skin and bodies on tv and in movies because they look good.

They use Proactiv and have dermatologists on their speed dial.

its because they have the money to pay for more expensive acne treatments, not to mention the miracles that makeup artists can do. Have you ever seen Miley Cyrus without makeup on? it is not a pretty sight.

They use make up with lots of foundation.

They use cosmetic DERMATOLOGIST such as cold laser for acne an skin tightening such as aurora, RF frenquency baby... costly!

How do I know?

My friend is a dermatologist and he treated actor, actress from anyway and becuase only rich or celebrity can afford it (arggg)

Good make up artists and the ability to spend $200 on moisturizers.

They have awesome makeup artists and skin care to cover it up or prevent it.

They do, but they have grade A dermatologists, make-up artists, medicinal systems, photo editing, etc.

• QUILL

They all do or have done. You cannot see the pimples or blemishes because of expertly applied make up. Something that you can also do.

QUILL

They have enough money to get the most expensive moisturisers, cleansers, etc. That's why.

air brush make up,

i saw it on tv!

they also sell it to the public, it makes you look flawless....

I want Itt!