SURVEY? Can you think of any rules to give President elect Obama and family before they move into "OUR" house?

Remember 'our' big white house we tax payers have paid for?

Update:

I am in NO WAY a RACIST! My dead Mother was black and I even have a black dog. Don't even go there child. I was asking what that BLACK presidents rules were I was just asking about OUR president. I have an answer in mind....♥

Update 2:

I am in NO WAY a RACIST! My dead Mother was black and I even have a black dog. Don't even go there child. I was asking what that BLACK presidents rules were I was just asking about OUR president. I have an answer in mind....♥

Update 3:

My typing errow....I was NOT asking what black president obama has for rules .....etc. Thank you! Those that truly know me know that I am NOT EVER racist.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Treat the White House as your own house.

Keep your campaign promises

Very nice question, respectfully worded too. I never even got the impression this was a racist question anywhere. Star for you sweetie

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they keep the old rusting pick-ups and refrigerators that the last family in the White House kept on the front lawn, they should at least put a fresh coat of paint on them.

• 1 decade ago

keep your promises. yeah, that's the only rule i think i would really push. you know, we share the same economy and in some way or another, it effects us all so i hope all that talk during the elections wasn't just jibberish. i would make it a rule that he'd have to keep all those promises or else, GET OUT.

• 1 decade ago

Watch your spending when it comes to the things we tax payers pay for, like your utilities, food, medical expense in other words, don't run to the doc every time one of you have the sniffles, your trips, your gas in those big limos...I could go on, but you catch my meaning I'm sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

MIss Ellie!!! leave it to you to think of such a thoughtful question. Honestly I cannot think of anything that I believe that Mr. Obama hasn't or will not think of in the future! They seem a very friendly & approachable family.....which speaks tons about him! Nope, this is one election I have seen from beginning to end....thus far speaking anyway......I do look forward to hearing him as he keeps his promises one by one! I do believe that he will too!

xxx

Blue

• Minx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I can think of one beautifull Miss Ellie ......... mine is no eating meals in front of the television ............ family meal time around a table gives everybody a chance to connect and keep in touch with whats really important ...... each other.

Besides, food falling on the carpet is nasty to clean up....;0)

luv ya all day long babe

peace baby

Source(s): Miss Ellie RoCkS
  • No hanky panky in the Lincoln Bedroom.

*thinks* I've heard stories about those kind of goings on.

xoxo

*dang you Angus!* that was my next tip and rule!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No ice cream before 6pm! And the kids have to do chores like taking out the garbage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No beat up couches on the Rotunda and no empty 40's of Old English scattered about.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Curfew is at 11.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.