do belk w2's come from the Corporate office?

I quit Belk about 8 months ago because I had to move and I didn't give a 2 week notice so now they hate me lol. Well, I tried to call the HR person to give her my new address but I couldn't get anyone on the phone, I left a message but I don't know if she got it or if she ignored the message and sent my w2 to my old address anyway. Does anyone know if there is a number that I can call to the corporate Human resources person? And does anyone know if the w2's come from the corporate office or the store that you actually worked at? thanks

do you know the number to the corporate office?

Favorite Answer

i believe they come from corporate because we had to ensure that our mailing adress was correct on peoplesoft so that means that our HR office doesn't handle it. So, my advice to you would be to call corporate give them your correct address that way they can mail another one out to you. the store you worked at has nothing to do with it.

Source(s): worked at belk in covington.
  • ?

Belk Corporate Office

• osmers

Belk Hr Online

I WORKED AT BELK THE CORPORATE OFFICE IS IN ATLANTA, GA