Who Do You Have A Strange Celebrity Crush On?

Who's your strangest most embarassing celebrity crush?

I'd have to say Charlie Sheen, Seth Rogen & Richard Hammond lol :D

I don't really know why...

• Favorite Answer

John Lennon...

Well, not so strange if you're from the 60s.

...Not that i'm from the 60s...

• Lv 7

Mine would have to be Colin Mochrie, Terry O'Quinn, and Jerry Seinfeld. Colin is like the cutest man ever. Everytime I see him on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' I just melt. He has the best personality. I adore him. Terry is so hot for an older guy. He's my favorite character on 'Lost'. His eyes and teeth are beautiful. I have a major crush on him! I am absolutely in love with Jerry. Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows and I just love his personality. I love his sense of humor. I actually think he is a good-looking guy too but my friends and family disagree though. :( Haha.

I love those three! :)

The Irish comedian Dylan Moran, he was in the film Run Fat Boy Run and Caleb Followill from Kings of Leon.

• molton

Serj Tankian from gadget of a Down i'm a huge fan of heavy steel song, and that i think of he appealing! He is probably no longer the customary variety of attractiveness, yet i do no longer probable like the mag perfect of attractiveness. you comprehend what I propose? each and every from time to time human beings attempt too no longer straightforward to look a definite way, yet i do no longer think of it relatively is appealing. i admire human beings to be themselves and instruct their authentic dermis, and not what they attempt to instruct others. i do no longer desire to visual show unit a instruct they positioned on, you comprehend what I propose? so as because of the fact of this on each and every occasion human beings inquire from me why i admire those 'unusual' celebrity crushes, or alongside those traces, is this what i like to respond to them. anyhow... Jack Black is humorous, and Nacho Libre replaced right into a tremendous action picture! i admire him in it! he's hilarious! Did they have a 2d action picture? if so, i could desire to visual show unit it! God Bless! :) Have a extreme high quality day!

Technically I'm not sure if he's really a celebrity - But I LOVE Joel McHale from The Soup. He's adorable and funny.

• okaii i have quite a few weird celebrity crushes lol

chris moyles (hes just soo funny and, in an odd way, kinda hot too)

david bowie (his individuality and awesomeness)

shane (westlife) (the definition of hot!!)

slash (the guitar skills-i just fell in love)

kurt cobain (his eyes!!)

keith richards (i'm not quite sure why...)

--x--

I love Hugh Laurie from house md...i find his personality in the show attractive...im 13...hes 49...embarassing?? yeah...; )

mine realy strange it used to be Nicholas Cage yeah strange but not like in national treasure he too old in them but in his 1st movies like Red Rock West.

Also Taylor Lautner but he's not that bad.

=]

Rachel Bilson.

She is soooooooo hot!

I would do absolutly anything to/for her!

lol

Brandon

http://www.realcelebrityprofiles.com

woot! you love Richard Hammond too!

he's awesome

man, i feel stupid