Is L.J. Smith of Night World and Stephanie Meyer the same person?

Because seriously. If you look at the words and phrases that are used frequently in both, such as "incredulously", and "Smiles that touch the eyes". Seriously... Ive read all of the Twilight Saga except the last 6 chapters of Breaking dawn, and im 6 chapters away from finishing night-world... show more Because seriously. If you look at the words and phrases that are used frequently in both, such as "incredulously", and "Smiles that touch the eyes". Seriously...
Ive read all of the Twilight Saga except the last 6 chapters of Breaking dawn, and im 6 chapters away from finishing night-world volume one....dangerously close in wording, story basics, and stuff like that. If you read twilight first...then read nightworld... You will see that its almost like a brainstorm for twilight. It feels like twilight is a fine tuned nit-picked version of Night world.
Except with just vampires and werewolves. Which to me...is like awesome...because if L.J. Smith and Stephanie Meyer are the same person...your basically reading how Edward and Bella and all the other characters were born. Unless Nightworld came after...then your still kind of reading about the same world. I dont know...it makes sense to me. You really have to study it a bit. But if you pay attention - things start to pop out at you. I wont waste time listing them...Unless your really curious.

It wouldn't be the first time a Author has gone under a different name, and used short stories to test the waters for their ideas. Look at Steven King...He's done both and is one of the most highly regarded authors of our time.