40 weeks, and I think I can feel my babies head?

This might sound silly or be a little to much info but here it goes... I am 40 weeks and I am trying to keep on my feat and active to help move my baby along. This is my second child and I just need this pregnancy over with! Well after awhile of being on my feet today I felt some pressure down there, and I... show more This might sound silly or be a little to much info but here it goes...

I am 40 weeks and I am trying to keep on my feat and active to help move my baby along. This is my second child and I just need this pregnancy over with!

Well after awhile of being on my feet today I felt some pressure down there, and I felt like my vagina was open.... does that make seance? I felt like it was being held open?? So I laid down in front of a mirror and looked to see what it looked like. And the whole area down there is pushing out a bit and my vagina looked different!! I poked around (not inside but around the perineum area, and on the outside of my pelvis...) it feels like the babies head is pushing down......

Is this what I'm feeling? I have been having off and on contractions today but nothing regular or strong. And I'm not leaking any fluid......

I think I lost my plug weeks ago, but I've had no bloody show....

Do you always have bloody show before going into labor?