Who is exempt from obeying the "do not call" list?

I am on the national do not call list and also the Kansas do not call list. I keep getting calls from two different numbers. I keep telling them to stop but the calls still come. I have filed complaints on the do not call registry website. One company that keeps calling is called Datascension. Their... show more I am on the national do not call list and also the Kansas do not call list. I keep getting calls from two different numbers. I keep telling them to stop but the calls still come. I have filed complaints on the do not call registry website.

One company that keeps calling is called Datascension. Their website (http://www.datascension.com) says "Datascension is a market research company and is excluded from the "Do Not Call" list." Is this true? I thought that only charities, political organizations and companies that you have done business with in the last 2 years were exempt.

Is this also true about market research companies?