Hi, I'm currently waiting at Stansted Airport, UK (yes, this IS an R&S question)...?

Before I got into Departures, I tried to use a public internet service. It didn't work. I lost £2.00. I tried information, but they couldn't help me. I was VERY irritated. I complained to the Lord about this. Went through security, and got into Departures. Saw some of the same... show more Before I got into Departures, I tried to use a public internet service.

It didn't work.

I lost £2.00.

I tried information, but they couldn't help me.

I was VERY irritated.

I complained to the Lord about this.

Went through security, and got into Departures.

Saw some of the same terminals.

Guess what?

There was one free WITH JUST OVER £2.00 credit on it.

Isn't the Lord wonderful? So condescending and attentive.

Now the question -

Do YOU have any testimonies of God's goodness re "the little things", which have blessed & encouraged YOU?

Thanks in advance for your time.

x
Update: For all those answerers who are so concerned about the starving in Africa - Please, when did YOU last donate a significant amount of YOUR time, energy or money to help alleviate their suffering? With all due respect, has it never occurred to you that maybe God uses PEOPLE to help the suffering? How... show more For all those answerers who are so concerned about the starving in Africa -

Please,

when did YOU last donate a significant amount of YOUR time, energy or money to help alleviate their suffering?

With all due respect,

has it never occurred to you that maybe God uses PEOPLE to help the suffering?

How about it, YOU in the affluent West?

x