So He's a Loser...and you know it?

So my roommate was seeing this guy that from the start told her he uses girls for sex.

I told her not to talk to him but she did anyway and guess what HE USED HER ****** and dumped

So he stopped talking to her for 6mo than called out of no where one day Telling his story about being lay-ed of and not having any money

I know she still likes him...... But any way he said he need 2000 for rent and asked her for $400

She asked what should she do...? What should i say? I wanna say tell him to **** off ?

What should i tell her

I dont wann hurt her feels but this is how i feel about it...... I just think she falling for the wrong person and yes im moving out too cause i dont wanna see her hurt again

Best Answer

You answered your own question,,you go girl let her know to say that to him , tell him to get a JOB to TCB on his his own

Source(s): thats life sorry about that...

Tell her to not even consider giving him the money he used her and dumped her once... this time he's not even thinking about dating her all he wants is her money... She is worth way more then being around or involved with someone like that.

tell her not to be a fool, obviously he's just using her for money. i'd tell her it's her money and she can do what she wants with it. but it had better not affect your guys' living situation, and that you don't want to hear her whine when he disappears again after he gets what he wants. also, if it did end up affecting your living situation, i'd tell her to either pack her **** and get out, or you pack yours and go, and get a roommate with more sense.

hes a low life bum! but don't b harsh with ur friend cuz she still has feelings for him. say sumthing lyk this: "look, with a guy lyk that u will get no where in life. just more broken hearts. move on and forget about him. he iz just using u!" hes an *** and she should kno it. make sure she doesn't screw up her life with him.

tell her, "if he knocked you up, ditched you, and half a year later, called you and asked you for $400.00 he's an idiot who needs to pull himself togther..Don't give it to him. I know your better than that"

you are an awsome friend..i wish there were more people like you. :)

yes! cause he knows she still has those feelings so he's using to his advantage tell her to tell him to go ask one of the other girls he was messing around with him.

it'll mess up yawls finical stuff if she gives him money.

you answered your own question..."tell him to f**** off. You gave her advice so if she doesn't listen to you then its her problem she's the one who will regret and cry.

F*"! Off would be the best answer

you should tell her to tell him to get 'some' from somebody else. preferably a ho that way he knows that she has plenty of money.

ans **** off dick head!!!!

• **** off.

Duh.

lol.

He can go suck a dick.

<333

Your a good friend.