Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a proctor in the Milwaukee area for college testing?

I am taking a graduate course online, but it requires a testing proctor. Does anyone know where to find one?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Normally the instructor can set things up so you take the test at a nearby, local, community college's testing center. This is as every institution has some sort of testing center run by qualified staff.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    The school will probably recommend someone who qualifies.


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.