Home Inspection Report active sub termites!?

I just received my Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Report. It doesn't state that live insects were seen but active sub termite infestation in lumber below the rear deck and in the framing of the detached garage. Okay the wood garage is ready to go anyway. The home inspector did not see any damage from... show more I just received my Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Report. It doesn't state that live insects were seen but active sub termite infestation in lumber below the rear deck and in the framing of the detached garage. Okay the wood garage is ready to go anyway. The home inspector did not see any damage from termites at all. It is a wood house 80 years old in the Northeast with asbestos shingle, a stone foundation, plaster walls and hardwood floors. There is an addition with wet insulation under it (crawlspace) that needs to be replaced - the insulation. And then there are so many places the termite inspector states were not accessible - what do y'all think?? I want to just go ahead and get property treated, with an annual inspection - garage is ready to fall down with the next big wind.