Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Free credit scores online?

Where would I go to find out my credit score online for free?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You could try going on Annualcreditreport.com and sign up for the free credit score. They will have you sign up for 2 week Trial of Triple Advantage. Just make sure you cancel before the two week trial period. It works for me.

• andy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Try no where. You are allowed your credit report for free but not your credit score. Also, most lenders have their own way to compute a credit score based on what you are trying to do.

• 1 decade ago

Nowhere. That is proprietary information and you always have to pay for it one way or the other. Some use the "free credit score" to get you to sign up for their "credit monitoring service." NEVER do this! The more people have your SSN & credit info, the greater your risk of identity theft. Waste of your money. And is the "free credit score" actually the FICO or some other "score?"

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Not really - you can get a score by signing up for trial offers for monitoring services but if you do, you have to give a credit card number and if you don't cancel before the end of the trial period, you will get charged more than buying the scores would have cost you in the first place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MadMan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You cannot. Only the credit reports are free.

• 1 decade ago

Free Credit Report .com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.