Who else is getting anonymous calls from the following number: 1-800-955-6600?

I have received up to 27 calls from this number since 1/12 shown on my parents home phone. Believe me, there's more times in the past before then that they have called numerous times, but at least going through the caller id list tells me just how many times this number calls in a 12 hr period. It is... show more I have received up to 27 calls from this number since 1/12 shown on my parents home phone. Believe me, there's more times in the past before then that they have called numerous times, but at least going through the caller id list tells me just how many times this number calls in a 12 hr period.

It is getting very annoying, as no one leaves a message. I am 'bout ready to file a complaint or else answer the phone and whether someone speaks up or not tell them to call 1-800-KISS-MY-REAR and hang up.

Can someone here tell me who this 800 number is, what me and my parents should consider in doing if they keep calling?

As I said, It's getting so old that I am about ready to just pick it up and tell them to call 1-800-KISS MY REAR.

I would appreciate any kind responses I can get back on this.

Thanks!