GCSE Maths Help - GRADE U TO A GRADE A/B?!?

Im a near straight A student, with the exception of maths. Im currently on a grade U. Its dropped from B, to C, to D, to E to U. I need to take maths at a level to do the course I want at Uni, and need a good way of learning everything upto grade A in about 4 months. Ive always been crap at maths, and im having... show more Im a near straight A student, with the exception of maths. Im currently on a grade U. Its dropped from B, to C, to D, to E to U. I need to take maths at a level to do the course I want at Uni, and need a good way of learning everything upto grade A in about 4 months. Ive always been crap at maths, and im having private tuition but I need alot more to get a pass grade. Any Ideas?
Update: Im on overall A in science, A* In biology and Chemistry, and B in physics.
Update 2: P.S im taking the higher paper, I think its edexcel. My teacher told me since I want to push myself to get a B, and that I would have failed on the foundation anyway I may aswell go for the higher paper. She is trying her best too, she helps me every lunchtime and afterschool going over the stuff I learned in class.