What's the best way to cool down coffee that is to hot?

I don't like coffee that is to hot and I am a inpatient guy. I use, preferably cold, milk to cool my coffee down but I want the fastest way to do this. When I prepare my coffee (I also use sugar) I want to get the routine as efficient as possible, so this is my question: Does coffee turn faster cold if you... show more I don't like coffee that is to hot and I am a inpatient guy. I use, preferably cold, milk to cool my coffee down but I want the fastest way to do this. When I prepare my coffee (I also use sugar) I want to get the routine as efficient as possible, so this is my question:

Does coffee turn faster cold if you first put sugar in it and after that the cold milk (so the coffee loses more of it's warmth on it's own and after pouring in the cold milk it loses warmth slower) or do I first put milk in the coffee (so it cools already down a bit and cools down faster with the cold milk in it)?

S.
Update: The place where I drink the most coffee is at work and we don't have access to a freezer here...

The first answer doesn't make any sense, of course the cup will remain colder when you poor the coffee in it later but I don't want a cup that is cool the longest, I want cooler coffee...
Update 2: Apart from not having access to a freezer at work that answer is the best yet.