Anyone else had a dry birth?

Hiya I am wondering if any mums out there have had a dry birth like I did with my daughter who was born May 2007. My waters never broke at all and so she actually came out in the bag of waters. I was told by the midwife that it is called a dry birth and would be a lot more painful than if they had of broken. ... show more Hiya

I am wondering if any mums out there have had a dry birth like I did with my daughter who was born May 2007. My waters never broke at all and so she actually came out in the bag of waters. I was told by the midwife that it is called a dry birth and would be a lot more painful than if they had of broken. Which I certainly felt.

I am 12 weeks pregnant now and am just hoping this doesn't happen again

Just want to hear any other stories similar as when I look up 'dry births' on the internet I just get sites saying that a dry birth is when ur waters break very early and that it isn't really dry at all as your body keeps producing amniotic fluid. Which obviously isn't what I had at all.

Thank you