Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

BF/GF relationship problem: IS THIS WEIRD?

I've been dating someone for about six months now and our relationship is pretty strong now. He is 5 years older than me and he is 28. I love my boyfriend and he loves me, but physically we do not match (according to our friends).

Let me explain. He is 6'4 and I'm 5'2, he weighs about twice as much as I do (and he's not fat ;) ). If you want to get even more specific my hands and feet are normally smaller than other girls my height, my shoe size is 5 women's and my bf is about 14 men's.

Usually we get a lot of stares and comments especially when we tell people we are together. It wouldn't bother me so much, but whenever I think about us being together later on if we get more serious it worries me. Don't get me wrong, I love him more than anything, but just think about how a wedding might be like!? Please tell me what you think, I would like to hear more opinions

Favorite Answer

sod the whole looking dif thing! if you both love each other just be happy in that love! of course hes gonna weigh double you hes mega tall and a bloke! your worrying about something very silly :)

If you love him and he loves you then thats all that matters for a long term view of this relationship. If you're considering ending it because you're worried about what people think you look like together as a couple, then I think it is such a waste of a great relationship! Don't be shallow when it comes to things like this, overall, your happiness is all that matters.

i know 6 months isnt long so i wouldnt worry bout a wedding and heres a picture 4 u say your married u took vows and he gets in a car crash and is hurt in a manner as disfigured burn no use legs would u divorce or stand proudly next to the one u ~claim! to love him more than anything clearly a false statement cause love is when u think bout them more than urself !!! and you your worried bout what people think f*** the people do what u want love like etc

LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

Stop this craziness. You are lucky, Hell what others say.

I have two former friends who married. She was 5 foot tall 120 pounds and he was 6'4"s tall at 245. They are still married now over 25 years. Drop friends who are jealous you fi9nd love and are trying to split you up. Did you hear that? THEY ARE TRYING TO SEPARATE YOU SO YOU ARE AS MISERABLE AS THEY ARE>

It doesn't matter if he's much bigger than you are. If people have a problem with that, it's their problem!

The wedding is only a couple of hours of your life, the rest comes down to how much you two love and care about one another.

If you love him and he loves you than there should be no issue about how tall either of you are. Would it matter if he had blue eyes or brown? Right or left handed? What people or friends think are just that, what THEY think not what your reality is and if your love is real than it just doesn't matter what their opinions are.