Need Help with love letter. Girls opinions needed.?

I just recently gave this letter to a girl i really adore. But we hardly ever talk, just once in a while in class. How would you react to this?

Hi Raychel, so you probably already know what this letter is about, but just know that everything that I say in here is entirely the truth, no lies, just my true feelings. Well, I guess here it goes. I have never felt what I am feeling right now, all I do is think about you. Day in and day out, you’re all that’s been on my mind for the past week. The day you walked into that classroom and I laid eyes on you, was the day I decided that drama was actually worth going to. My friends all ask me what’s wrong with me, or why do I seem all down and sad. I just tell them that I am in a bad mood, but that’s not the truth. The truth is, that you are the reason for what I feel, and what I feel is what I’m clearly sure of. I am clearly sure that I really don’t know what I feel for you. Only time will tell. That’s what I said when I first saw you, but now after all the time that has passed my feelings for you have just grown stronger and more everlasting. I don’t know if its love, obsession, or just a crush. But what I do know is, that for the past week I have been sad, I have been down, and I have been so love-struck by you that you have been on my mind for every passing minute and second of this week. You have caused a major emotional and mood changing rift in my life, and even though I may hate it at times, I have come to appreciate and admire what your presence in my everyday life does to me. It may cause the things that I do to seem empty and useless but when I really think about it, I’d rather have someone to care about, like I do for you, then to go back to my normal life with no one like you in it. Now that I know there is someone out there like you, I can’t ever go back to being who I was before. I just want to be with you, I just want to know what it feels like to be cherished by you, to be wanted by you, and to be a part of your life. That’s all I really want Raychel. Now that you know how I truly feel, all I ask of you is that you write back or just let me know how you feel. I just want the truth; I just want to know if you and I could actually happen or if I am just living in a dream world. I just want honesty. I just want sincerity. I just want you.

Best Answer

Oh. My. God.

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read.

Yes of course send it to her!

If she doesn't respond with 'Yes of course, I want you too!', she's not worth it.

Any guy who writes a letter even remotely close to that is worth it.

Good luck, but you won't need it!

hey, I'm a boy but I have a comment. This thing is sweet but try to keep it short. Don't tell her everything all at once, do it slowly. So it would seem like alot of things to her.But once u blow all ur feelings off. It seems short =P

It's too long. You didn't need to tell her every detail. Just the important stuff. You repeated yourself a lot.

If she likes you,then this is a good letter,if she doesn't. You will seem like a stalker.

That was the best. I've never met a guy who will share his feelings so deeply. That fact that it was long made it better for me. It shows that you really took time on it, so if she doesn't answer, she aint worth it dude.

That is so cute!

I didnt know people still send love letters like that!

Keep the tradition going.... <3

Um.

Wow.

That was like

amazing.

If someone wrote something like that to me,

I'd seriously cry.

Give it to her,

Ahh it's just so beautiful !

You have restored my faith in guys.

I never thought any were as nice or romantic as this.

I seriously wish you good luck,

Hope everything works out for you !

Awe, that's so sweet. I think if she likes you she will tell you. I think it might take a little while for her to think about it.

Good Luck.

I think that was really long, and my eyes wandered a lot.

Kind of creepy if she doesn't know you that well.

ok dude, she's gonna think you are a creppahhhh

• .

Beautiful letter,.........I think she understands what you want......and her response would be good.