Is Iran foreshadowing an (upcoming) attack on Israel with its recent messages to the Middle Eastern region?

I read this as an impending organized Middle East attack on Israel...do you get that from their latest speech?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090116/ap_on_re_mi_ea...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel has the most powerful and advanced military in the Middle East, by far, thanks to financial and technological assistance from the US. Contrary to what Israel wants you to think and what most Americans (incorrectly) think, Israel is not some feeble widdle nation on the verge of collapse from the intermingling of those nasty A-rabs, or in the case of Iran, those nasty Per-sians. In fact, Israel has been the most powerful nation in the Middle East since it's creation in '48. How else would it managed to hold off all those other countries with a numerical superiority? BTW, as a thinking man, I don't accept the "It was in God's plan" explanation, so don't bother.

The funny thing is, if Israel wasn't so out of control and threatening to their neighbors, people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wouldn't be in power, they wouldn't be threatening Israel, they wouldn't be developing nukes, and it all likelihood, the Islamic Republic that exists in Iran today wouldn't be here if the people of Iran wasn't threatened by the territorial expansion and saber rattling of Israel. Nor would groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, and al-Qaeda exist if it wasn't for Israel's racist and religious government that suppresses and exterminates non-Jews, with the full-fledged assistance of the US.

So essentially, the foundation of conflict in the Middle East lies in the forceful creaton of Israel, their treatment of non-Jews, and the support it gets from the US. It is really quite that simple.

Source(s): Ex-US Army Cav Scout NCO & BA in Pol Sci
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Don't think so.

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics " Knowing me knowing you"

How?

When it's internal affairs?

Just eerily shrieking and wailing in ghostly kitchen's dialect with ghostly and deadly words that crumble into dust in different time zone in time.

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

What do you think?

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.