I got fired today....?

My boss was having a bad day and took it out on me hard. I asked him when I was going to be on the pay roll because he said I would get paid more in January when they put me on. (I started in december) He started yelling at me about it and didn't speak to me for 2 hours while I manually changed their software.... show more My boss was having a bad day and took it out on me hard.
I asked him when I was going to be on the pay roll because he said I would get paid more in January when they put me on. (I started in december) He started yelling at me about it and didn't speak to me for 2 hours while I manually changed their software. ( It took 4 days and hours that I normally dont work.)

Finally he asked if I was done being a B****.
I was speechless... then told him to never speak to me in that way. He said that he doesn't need me and I should leave.
He wouldn't pay me and said that he would pay me 500 tommorrow but I should be getting 600.

He lied to the owner over the phone and was criticizing me.

What do I do now.... please help?
Update: It is a very small used car dealership and its so hard to find a new job now.
Update 2: I still get paid cash they still wouldnt put me on the payroll.

Thanks everyone !!!