Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

My pee hurt when i urinate, my stumach hurts in the abdominal area and i get head achs at school all the time ?

this has been going on for about 2 months. I have gone to the hospital twice and a doctor once. I dont care if it is somthing serious i just want to know what it is and how can i fix it.

Favorite Answer

*It's a Bladder Infection*

Drink 100% Cranberry juice and make sure you check the label for any sweetener in ingredients (sugar or artificial sweeteners make it worse:

Cranberry is to be used in the form of unsweetened juice. You should drink 16 fl ounces a day or take 250 to 500 milligrams tablets three times a day. Cranberry acts against bacteria by keeping them from sticking to the lining of the bladder.

Take Garlic:

Garlic is to be used in the form of raw fresh cloves. You should eat 2 to 3 in food a day or take 900 milligrams in tablet form a day. Garlic increases production of “germ eating” immune cells. Garlic is especially helpful for treating streptococcus infections in children.

Take Goldenseal:

Goldenseal activates the immune system and it is useful if there is blood in the urine.

Take Echinacea:

Echinacea boosts your immune system.

Sounds like urinary tract infection may have gotten to your bladder. you need antibiotics.Drink plenty of water also don't hold it when you need to go pee cause it causes your bladder to be ineffective in not emptying all urine out and leaving some in there causing infection.

You could have a UTI or even mono. I would go to the doctor and have them do some tests to detect whats going on. Don't hesitate for long.