The end of the world?...Seriosly whats your opinion?

Here are a few things that I have noticed lately.

Obama fits the bill of the Antichrist.(charismatic, virtually unknown...etc)

in the end times the Antichrist brings peace to Israel(that is one of the first things on his list)...if he succeeds and its 7 yrs then i will believe this to be all true.

Nostradamus predicted the end of the world in 2012.(that is about 3 1/2 yrs into Obama term. revelation says the antichrist will be indwelt with the devil 3 1/2 yrs into his reign)...

Now im not saying im all anti obama or anything like that. im gonna make my judgment on him when i see what he does. i just think that these are a few strange coincidences.

I DO NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN MOSTRUDOMUS PREDICTIONS. AND I AM NOT ANTI OBAMA...I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM BUT I DONT HATE THE GUY. I WAS JUST SAYING THAT THESE ARE FUNNY COINCIDENCES. AND I KNOW THE WORLD WILL NOT END I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT IF OBAMA WAS ANTICHRIST, 3 1/2 YRS INTO HIS REIGN HE WOULD DIE AND COME BACK INDWELT WITH THE DEVIL AND THAT IS ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS "THE END" ON THE MYAN CALANDER. THAT IS IT!!!!!

Favorite Answer

They're all good points, really. But don't get too caught up on Nostradamus...I understand that a majority of his predictions were actually wrong or scetchy.

My thoughts:

1) It's coming VERY soon.

2) "Yay!" Remember, the book of revelation is not to be a book of dread, but a book of hope for Christians. It's an ending to the persecution, the killing, the ways of sin, and the dominance of evil.

Jesus told us to keep watch and to recognize the signs. But I believe He told us so more so as a means of hope, and a means of realizing the urgency of telling others the Good News...sort of like a football team that's down a touchdown in the last couple of minutes. You're hurting and are looking forward to the end of the game, but when you realize you don't have much time, you push harder for the end zone. B/c otherwise, if you don't hurry, you'll lose the game. I think that recognizing the signs of the end are like that. We have hope for the end, we see it coming, but as we recognize the signs, they're supposed to kick our butts into gear, not give us reason to kick back and wait.

And definitely not something to fear. Our Lord's returning as He said He would..."Yay!"

• Vortex

I think a preordained end removes mans free will. Man was supposedly given free will which will end with man proving he cannot govern himself. If the end has already been chosen then there really was no free will.

You can surmise that God uses his ability to look into the future and report on what he sees. This also means there has to be a future that is planned by someone that can been seen. I think the future is what it will be and has not been predetermined, foretold, revealed, or end because the Mayan calender runs out then. Nostradamus wrote in gibberish that could be deciphered any way you want and nothing he ever said can be proved to point to an individual event.

If the world does come to end by some natural disaster i will be moderately concerned right up until that point and unconcerned a second after it happens. It is nothing I can change or do about so why bother thinking about it. A brick can fall on my head tomorrow and for all practical purposes the world will come to an end for me.

I just hope my sham wows come before then so I can try them out!

To be honest, i was thinking the exact same thing.. Also i somewhere heard that supposively the "End of the World" Would be during World War III, or at least when it began. But like Nostradamus, his prophecies are based on the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. Well now here's my beliefs: first of all since im religious in a way (Roman Catholic) During Jesus' times someone asked him if he knew when humanity would come to an end, His reply was "Not me, nor the angels above know when time shall end, for only my father (god) knows" So yeah i dont believe that the world will end in 2012, Another of my reason why i dont think that it will end in 2012, because 2012 is just the end of the Mayan calendar, and the beginning of a new one. Take a look at this link, and read about it hope it changes your opinion:

http://www.commongroundcommonsense.org/forums/lofi...

its kind of long but worth reading, it gave me that relieved feeling, and now i am certain nothing will happen in 2012, Except the Rise of the "Golden Age" (In my opinion of course).

No every leader or president has tried to get israel to have peace.

Ronald reagan on up to today ever president has encouraged Israel to have peace.

The antichrist is a head of the EU not the USA when he brings peace to the middle east.

The antichrist does not worship any God and claims he is God above any that are called God. So since Obama say he is a christian he would not be the antichrist.

The tribulation is a 7 year period.

2009 plus 7 years is 2015 the end of 7 years.

Nostradamus was not a prophet of God

Good Lord people! Obama is not the AntiChrist! If he were, everybody would trust him! You have to read way more on the AntiChrist!

Besides, nobody knows when the end of the world is.

• Trey J

I dont think anything of this.. it does however sound like u may be a bit anti obama even tho u say u aren't. when the end of days come, no one will know, and besides i have a lot more things to think about at the current time in my life than obama, end of world, 2012, anti christ, etc etc...

all i can say is make sure your heart is rite when GOD returns and dont focus so much on all that other crap society puts in our heads!

I agree, there are a lot of false prophets, there is a lot of war in the world, and tons of natural disasters have taken place (aka birth pains). These are all signs of the end of the world. But Jesus said he will not come until every culture/language has had the chance to hear the gospels. So until then Jesus won't come and the world will not end

• ok thats where people are not making sense, both are completly contridicting each other

if obama was really the antichrist(but i serously doubt it, then that means he will have peace in isreal for 7 years, then jesus crist is supposed to come back and that would begin the thousand year reighn of chirst.........

that would mean that if it were this year, than we would have another 1007 years before the end.....theres only 3 more years untill 2012, but jesus said that no man should know the end of the world

so i think that its a bit contridicting, either the world will end in 3 years or 1007 years, you choose which you would rather belive in.....

The world will end with a beginning.

Source(s): The Circular Universe
  • punch

End of the world. Humans will probably end before the world does. Coincidences are just that.