Bre =]
Bre =] asked in Politics & GovernmentElections Β· 1 decade ago

Can I ask all the Obama haters a question?

All of you guys are saying, he's gonna screw up. He's the worst candidate. Bush is a better president. Please tell me your reason for hating on him because all you guys were pretty quiet when George W. DOG was reelected in 04 AFTER the terrorist attacks. Obama is gonna be our president. If McCain won, I'd be upset but I wouldn't be over doing it like most people on Y!A.

You guys make good points. But too go this far? I've never heard of a president being bashed so much because of lack of experience and all the other false accusations you're pulling up on him. And I am certain that this is not the first time a so called "in-experienced" man is going to be President. So what? What I'm saying is let the man do his job. He's commander in chief now. If in 4 years, we're even more screwed up than we are now, then you can call me out on it. But for now, just try to be a team player so we can get our country back on track.

Favorite Answer

Barack HUSSEIN Obama is an ultra-liberal socialist Junior Senator with 143 days of experience in the Senate during which time he voted " PRESENT " 160 Times.

BHO has NEVER accomplished ANYTHING in the Senate nor has he wriiten ANY Bills in the Senate.

BHO ran for Illinois State Senator in 1996 on the " New Party " Ticket which was the Chicago Branch of the DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISTS OF AMERICA.

BHO WAS endorsed for POTUS by:

1) THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY

2) MUSLIM BOMBER/FUNDRAISER HATEM EL HADY - who was an Official Fundraiser on Obama's Campaign in 02/08

3) COMMUNIST PARTY USA & IT'S CHAIRMAN SAM WEBB

4) TONY REZKO

6) KENYAN TERRORIST ODINGA

7) FIDEL CASTRO

8) LOUIS FARRAKHAN & THE NATION OF ISLAM

9) " MARXISTS/SOCIALISTS/ COMMUNISTS FOR OBAMA "

10) BILL AYERS

11) HAMAS

12) THE MUSLIM AMERICAN SOCIETY

13) SOCIALIST PARTY USA

14) " MUSLIMSFOROBAMA.COM "

15) MUSLIM LEADER IMAM MOHAMMED

16) CYNTHIA K MILLER - OFFICIAL TREASURER OF OBAMA'S US SENATE CAMPAIGN & MEMBER OF THE NATION OF ISLAM

17) DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISTS OF AMERICA

18) SLUMLORD ALLISON DAVIS - FORMER BOSS OF OBAMA

19) " MUSLIMSFOROBAMA08.COM "

Source(s): GIVE ME A THUMBS DOWN IF YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THE VALIDITY OF THESE ENDORSEMENTS

Obama has no real experience of any kind.

He won his first election by getting all of his opponents kicked off the ballot.

He has no military service,refuses to allow his education to be verified,refuses to prove he is a natural born U.S. citizen.

Although he claims to be a "Constitutional Scholar",he does not know very much about it.

He did not register for selective service (the draft) until 2008.

He was supposed to register when he was 18,not 47.

He claims to support the 2nd. Amendment,but has voted for every scheme to ban firearms and supports re-instating the Clinton gun ban and worse.

He says the people are not responsible enough and cannot be trusted so the government must take over the responsibility of deciding for the people. (his words).

People have posted comments since the election about how great a president he is or how great he will be and he wasn't even sworn into office yet.

• :]

well theres too much to say why i hate obama. he only says what people WANT to hear. he doesnt say what he will do! did you hear him? he said "i dont think i can change everything in 4 years. itll have to wait until my 2nd term." or something like that. he only wants to be president, he only wants a first black president! what a liar! hes not gonna do anything to save his life. you think hes an okay person? he wont even show his real birth certificate! he is friends with bill ayers, jermiah wright and some terrorist that has a weird name i dont know how to spell. someone like that should be president? what was wrong with mccain? because you listened to media? you actually listen to media? why would you waste your time with that crap?!? people HAVE to stop listening to media. this is why everyone hates bush. no one can hear the truth and what bush has done for us!

Source(s): seriously you think palins dumb for not knowing africa was a continent? this is what obama said look it up. " ive only been to 47 states and i have 2 more to go. alaska and hawaii." come on arent you from hawaii? NOPE! and 47+2=49 moron! learn some simple math president.

He will be our prex, but he will also be our worst ever (yes, worse than Carter). He is going to send America into the Second Great Depression. There is no experience in running anything (senators REPRESENT, NOT GOVERN) and his ideas will fall right in front of his face. He doesn't say the Pledge or the National Anthem, or know how many states there are. FYI, he is being sued over a fake birth certificate which the Supreme Court will overlook so he can be prez. I dearly hope he gets assasniated.

Source(s): You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!

I don't think he WILL, time will decide that. i dont really support bush, but not everything during his presidency is his fault, some was left over by clinton, and no president could be ready for 9/11. after 04, well the majority wanted him, so be quiet. about the fact i complain about obama. It's not he is president, its that He is pro-choice, and we need just one more person who is pro life in the supreme court, and he is the only one to appoint him. I don't think he'll fail. also, how do you know if you won't be overdoing it?

To quote a different poster in response to a similar "question":

"For now, we have a new president-elect. In the spirit of reaching across the aisle, we owe it to the Democrats to show their president the exact same kind of respect and loyalty that they have shown our recent Republican president, which was none."

Besides, it isn't so much Obama as it is his socialist policies that are "hated."

• Your question seems to be towards Bush supporting republicans but HEY, don't count us Obama hater democrats out also!! Remember HILLARY CLINTON? While some people have drunk the cool aid and gone on the Obama bandwagon I HAVE NOT supported and still won't support Obama EVER!! HILLARY CLINTON was my choice and I say PARTY UNITY MYASS P.U.M.A. to Obama! I hope Hillary Clinton will cut Obama up into pieces! She will run against Obama in the 2012 democratic Presidential primary and next time she will beat Obama!!

PARTY UNITY MYASS! I will never support Obama!!

If McCain won the election, we would have had hoodrats and hippies tearing down cities. Lets be honest on that.

Also I love Obama, great rolemodel for us but the reason I believe some people dislike him is because of his inane voters who believe they are always right. I read posts from this one guy on the myspace forums, he was an Arab on the politics forum there, he was bashing Palin's daughters left to right. I mean the guy was spoiled too, his dad brought him the Benz, he bragged about his social life but was yet stuck to the internet talking about how bad Republicans are and now Democrats are the best. The guy even went as low as wishing death for McCain, I just lost it and flamed the crap out of him, he reported me and I was banned. I mean people like that give Obama supporters like me and you a bad name. It is mainly the people from California though that do lowlife things like that.

Worst thing about some extreme left wing members is that they NEVER know when they are wrong, they will keep going on and on and if you disagree a little, they will bash you for it. Republican voters get upset about this.

You seriously think that there wouldn't be people still complaining it. Hell Bush was elected 4 years ago and their are still people complaining about it. and you know that if Obama hadn't won, all of those parties you saw on the news would be riots instead. YEs we are mad, and we still believe that Obama is experienced. You seem to think that just because he was elected means we will some how now think he is qualified for the position. Yes we don't like him. yes we talk about it. Are liberals and conservatives really different when it comes to presidents they don't like?

We Republicans will be as easy on Obama as Democrats were on Bush. Whatever the Democrats get over Obama you asked for it.