Husband going to gay website?

So in my husband's internet history it shows he went to a gay website and emailed, was iming some guy. His whole profile on the website matches him to the t including area he lives in, age, body type, height and weight and other personal stuff. His password to the website is one he always uses and the screen... show more So in my husband's internet history it shows he went to a gay website and emailed, was iming some guy. His whole profile on the website matches him to the t including area he lives in, age, body type, height and weight and other personal stuff. His password to the website is one he always uses and the screen name matches with the same one he uses for everything else. He is denying it and saying his email was hacked a yr ago and the other day at work he left his computer unattended and there was a ***** there who used to want him hard core before we got together, What do i do? Dont know what to believe and my husband is the last person i would imagine to be gay! help please!
16 answers 16