Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do some teachers pick on their students?

In forth grade I had this teacher who use to pick on me for no reason. She would tell me to sit in the corner by myself and give me horrible grades. I was very quiet and never bothered anyone. So, why do some teachers do that?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, not every teacher should be a teacher. Some of them are very awful to deal with, especially to a young student who does not have alot of power to deal with the teacher. If you really were as quiet as you mentioned, then maybe she was threatened by that. Some people are threatened by quiet people because it makes them feel uncomfortable. Sometimes if an adult sees a quiet child, the adult will feel threatened by that child and treats the child badly simply because the child is quiet and more reserved. I have dealt with people pickinfg on me because I used to be very sensitive to things. I would cry at the drop of a hat. As I got older into my teens, I was less sensitive but I was still quiet, so people still picked on me. Now, as an adult, I have been picked on and tormented in workplaces because I am more quiet than other people. People tell me to be less seriouos, but that's just the way I am. What your teacher did was abuse and if you had known about telling someone, then she may have gotten into trouble for her actions. Now that I think about it, I also had a teacher who picked on me for being queit. She would basically try to make me feel ashamed in front of the other students. She and the other students were outgoing and I was not like them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've been "picked on" a number of times. :/ It's because of their personal biases, at least in my case. Some simply favor certain types of people, and if you don't fall into that category, it's touch luck for you.

It's kind of disgusting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because unfortunately immature adults exist in the world as they had not learned any better when they were young.

That's their own problem. Let's see how far they get in life picking on young kids.

• 1 decade ago

some teachers are just nasty i know someone who has the same problem i think the teacher just dont like him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some teachers should not be teachers.

yeah there are some teachers that are meanies and they think they have the power to do what they like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some teachers are idiots.

• 1 decade ago

They do that to quiet kids because they know the kid won't do anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have a lot of problems with their life.

• 1 decade ago

becuase theyre jealous of your outfits

hahahah thats happpneed to me b4

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the horrible grades are all your fault.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.