holy cow!!!! a plane crashed in the hudson river in NYC?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090115/ap_on_re_us/pl...

how freaking scary is that? what I am hearing on msnbc possibly a flock of geese flew into the engine. the plane took off from laguardia which is a few miles from my home and people from the bronx saw a burn streak in the sky.

What amazes me that the pilot landed the plane in the river and its intact but sinking.

i forgot to ask my question.

god forbid if you were in this situation, what would you do? Would today's crash deter you from flying?

Favorite Answer

plane crashes to me are so scary! i personally dont think i would ever fly again if i lived after a plane crash. if i was on the plane crash, right now i would just not be able to get it in my head, after a few days i would finally get it in my head and i would be so scared and freaking out!

"both God receives each of the credit for reliable and undesirable or God receives credit for no longer some thing." that is the operative statement that each different entity is judged by, even if it is the chief who wins the warfare, yet leaves his matters starving or the drugs that reduces your ldl cholesterol yet does your liver in. it is "right here's the reliable, right here's the undesirable, now enable's see if the reliable outweighs the undesirable". those with a vested pastime, regrettably are like salespeople who will extol each of the virtues of their product, yet blame some different person for some thing undesirable.

Apparently he landed the plane so gracefully people watching thought it was one of those water planes

• :)

kudos for the pilot he did awesome landing and im so happy to hear everyone is okay.

• Deb P

no i would not stop flying but i would be like freaking out just a little

I know! I'm watchingt the news right now!!

Scary.

• i wouldn't stop flying.

cars crash every day and we still ride/drive them.