Tink asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How about Some Football Fun?

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Steelers fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Steelers fans. Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Steelers fan," she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Steelers fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I am a Ravens fan, and proud of it," Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you a Ravens fan?" "Because my mom is a Ravens fan, and my dad is Ravens fan, so I'm a Ravens fan too!" "Well," said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Ravens fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?" "Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Steelers fan."

---------------------------------------------------

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for the Redskins!" he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, "This is for the Eagles!" and throws himself off the mountain.

The Ravens fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Steelers fan off the mountain.

----------------------------------------------------------

A Ravens fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Steelers fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Black & Gold shirt. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Steelers fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "sorry Father, I almost hit that Steelers fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

GO RAVENS!!!

Aww we have some poor sports...(must be Pittsburgh fans or just some of the other Raven-haters!

And no Bandwagon here...Born and raised and still living in Baltimore! Supported the ravens from day one...and I still support the O's (even tho they suck)!

Best Answer

That was good, real good. I really like the 2nd one. I may have to steal that one. Good job fellow Raven fan......................Keep up the Good work!!!!!!!!!!!

• GaryE

I am a Redskins fan first, a Steelers fan second, and a Ravens fan third. I find this offensive and I am reporting you!!!

NOT!!! ( to the reporting you)

LMFAO too funny

--- EDIT

Did you hear that the (insert team name here) is changing their name to the (insert city name here) Tampons?

Why?

Because they are only good for one period and they have no second string.

Someones got the raven spirit in them, good to see it from another ravens fan

pittsburgh SUCKS

Source(s): RAVENS ALL THE WAY

Wait a minute!

What do you call 47 millionaires watching the Superbowl at home?

Redskins!

wow, those are as bad as your attempt to pass yourself off as a true ravens fan. did you get those out of the jokes and riddles section??

GO....away bandwagon fans!

lol ravens all the way

Source(s): GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawn!

Oh! I'm So Sorry!

I fell asleep trying to read your book!

Oh! Sorry! its' a question!

Is this a question?!

HEARD THE MOUTAIN JOKE BEFORE,BUT IT WAS A WHITE & BLACK GUY JOKE (MIKE CULYER)

lol amen!