Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnow Skiing · 1 decade ago

Are the Look px 12 jib trouble maker bindings okay for me?

I'm just getting into freestyle skiing an I'm looking for a set of bindings that are suitable for all mountain skiing. I'm 80kg in weight if this makes a difference to which binding suits me. I'll be spending a lot of my time using them for on piste skiing and the rest of the time doing freestyle. Are these bindings good? If not can you suggest more? Many thanks, Ruski

Favorite Answer

I have the look px12 jibs mounted on my twintips, and they have worked pretty well so far. I have only released them once and it was quick and smooth. They have a good amount of elastic travel, I haven't pre-released them yet. They are fairly light and durable and they don't cost too much. I'd think that they would work well for you.

I have them on my Surface Live Life 2 179s, and I like them and they feel very safe, but for all mountain I think I prefer my Salomon STH 12s.