Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

What is your opinion on the events of Israel Attack towards Palestine Gaza Strip? Who is right I/P and Why?

I send this question before and the answers were away from the reality as the repliers have a wrong information about what actually happened.

do not depnd on a one information source.

you should listen to the other to achieve justice.

before reply the question please check these web sites to know some of the facts before giving a wrong opinion:-

http://www.ifamericansknew.com/

I invite you to vote on this web site but remember that your vote have a great value and should support justice:-

http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com/

Favorite Answer

I happen to get Israel news feeds and other mideast news. I don't think you can justify the fact that the Hamas have been shelling Israel for some time now and it's time to stop turning the other cheek. If Israel responds in a stronger manner so be it. They are not required to just do tit for tat.

The US bail out plan paid for this 6 months prior, Israel uses america like a credit card, they got 2 trillion dollars from us and we have a 2 trillion dollar deficit.

TREASON in the white house, i thought we are not allowed to have DUAL citizenship's in the government!

Israel's Ariel Sharon:

And I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal.

WEll Sharon and all of them are cowards, using WOMDS like SADAM on civilians, look at these Judeo Nazis, there own words!

Ariel Sharon again: "Leibowitz is right, we are Judeo-Nazis, and why not?"Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.

Source(s): Where Zionists behind the Holocaust? http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/hol...

Fair question glad you put both sides. I saw the site I see most people are on Israels side - that is no surprise to me but I can see why in a good way.

Most people support israel because (although they know Israel has killed civilians) they have better weapons to try kill off Hamas and yes civilians get in the way unfortunately. You will find that some israelis want Isarel to stop, but they are on Israels side because they say they know israels cause for fighting, and defending anway.

the statistics on "ifamericansknew" are resonably correct. However, it just plays to the underdog. There's no doubt that the palestinians have gotten a raw deal, but they haven't exactly chosen a path for themselves that gives them any kind of peace, security or future.

Nowhere in Hamas' platform is there room for a two state solution, only one where the state of israel ceases to exist at the pont of their spear. What would you suggest Israel to do? Keep taking punches and never hit back?

I do not believe that there is a right and wrong persay. There are two different groups who believe what they believe and the differences fuel the fire so to speak. This is an ages old fight and I see no resolution anytime soon.

Haha, ifamericansknew.com

If a Quas'am rocket misfires and kills Gazans then Israel gets their stats updated as though they killed people.

Do not compare tragedies. Having more dead people does not make you right, see WW2 and Japan.

Source(s): a person who can smell a biased question

I'm with Palestinians.

Because since the occupation, there has been oppression.

And this was their regular treatment by Israelis : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh6zBmdlE

Youtube thumbnail

the greedy ones that should round it up