R&P: Do you agree that there won't ever be a "best" of anything, only opinions? ie: bands, songs, etc + BQ?

I was thinking about it while my insomnia was over-powering my body lol. I can honestly say that I don't believe there will ever be "The best" of mostly anything. I mean, depending on what it is, I guess sometimes I would have to agree with certain things...I haven't thought that much into it yet... show more I was thinking about it while my insomnia was over-powering my body lol. I can honestly say that I don't believe there will ever be "The best" of mostly anything. I mean, depending on what it is, I guess sometimes I would have to agree with certain things...I haven't thought that much into it yet lmao...but when it comes to music...it seems different...

Examples: Foo Fighters are the complete package. They are the best TO ME. I'm sure not everyone agrees though. The same reasons I give for liking them, I'm 100% sure someone will come up with the same ones for their favorite band. Same goes for songs, music videos, and even vocals. I have said Michael Barnes has amazing vocals. I listed a long list of reasons why too. Not everyone agreed he's "one of the best", but the reasons I gave for liking him...others have said about their favorite. The examples are endless! Anyway, I never really thought about this as much as last night. I felt I needed to share, and ask what everyone else thought...

BQ: What are your favorites (of anything that has to do with music) ie: band, who has the best vocals, guitarist...ETC. List anything you can think of. Hopefully, a lot of you are bored like me lol

Have a great day :)