Ghost Hunters cancellation!?

My mom and I were recently talking to our friend and she said that she read on the Ghost Hunter's website that they might be cancelled. I couldn't find it anywhere on the site, anyone have any idea what she was talking about?!

• Hamish
    Favorite Answer

Jason Hawes announced on Beyond Reality Radio on August 23, 2008 that there will be a season five in 2009 with a total of 26 episodes.

On October 31st, 2008 the host of Ghost Hunters Live, Joshua Gates, announced that Ghost Hunters will begin to air in high-definition in March 2009.

NBC announced on December 18, 2008 that there will be a sixth season of Ghost Hunters in 2010.

that better no b true!

love dat show