Can a Libra woman inspire a Gemini man to "settle"?

I am a Libra and I recently started seeing a Gemini man that I am tremendously attracted to in just about every way. Our natal charts line up like this: His: Gemini Sun Virgo Rising Cancer Moon Cancer Mercury Taurus Venus Cancer Mars Mine: Libra Sun Capricorn Rising Aquarius Moon Scorpio... show more I am a Libra and I recently started seeing a Gemini man that I am tremendously attracted to in just about every way. Our natal charts line up like this:

His:
Gemini Sun
Virgo Rising
Cancer Moon
Cancer Mercury
Taurus Venus
Cancer Mars

Mine:
Libra Sun
Capricorn Rising
Aquarius Moon
Scorpio Mercury
Scorpio Venus
Aquarius Mars

I am aware that our Sun, Rising, and Mercury signs are trine, our Venus signs are opposite (which is why our sexual attraction is so strong), and our Moon and Mars signs are paradoxes (if an attraction exists, which it does, there is understanding and magnetism).

We are like two peas in a pod. Conversations for us come like second nature, and we often have long intellectual debates about nothing, which leaves us both satisfied and stimulated. We have never bored each other, and our attraction only increases.

However, here's where it gets more complicated. We are both in love with ideas of freedom and autonomy. On his facebook profile he says he is only interested in friendship. This gives me the impression that he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now, and that he is only looking for fun. I want to have fun as well, as I am also very much an independent and a freebird, but I am also very passionate and I don't know if I can have fun without getting my heart involved.

I know I need to talk to him about this...to ask him what he's looking for. I don't want to trap him or change him...everything about him is my type. I just want to know what he's after, and whether it's worth my time. I don't want to chance my heart for nothing. When I ask him about this, I want to do it in a way that won't freak him out or make him feel like I'm trying to capture him in some sort of a cage.

Any suggestions lol?

Any Libras here that want to share experiences with Gemini men, or Gemini men that want to share experiences about Libra women?

I'm guessing I should play it by ear and do what my heart tells me. I just need some moral support!
Update: Hey Silva - I went to this website to find out what my full natal chart was, and then his:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/a...

and then to compare our natal charts, I went here:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/si...
Update 2: Faith - Lol I think you're right. I want everything and he wants only certain aspects. I'm assuming at this point I need to communicate more with him first...to see if friendship is really what he wants. I only noticed that he was looking for friendship on his facebook profile...so maybe he has more to... show more Faith - Lol I think you're right. I want everything and he wants only certain aspects. I'm assuming at this point I need to communicate more with him first...to see if friendship is really what he wants. I only noticed that he was looking for friendship on his facebook profile...so maybe he has more to say. But if friendship is the only thing he wants...I wouldn't dare press him. I'm a free spirit myself in many ways...I hate restraints, cages, and clingers.
Update 3: Faith - Yeah, I can see him saying "I'm not sure" or "I don't really know". And I know that natal charts aren't everything...for me...timing has been everything. I am 22 and this Gemini guy is 23. We both want to get out there and conquer the world (figuratively speaking) before... show more Faith - Yeah, I can see him saying "I'm not sure" or "I don't really know". And I know that natal charts aren't everything...for me...timing has been everything. I am 22 and this Gemini guy is 23. We both want to get out there and conquer the world (figuratively speaking) before we "settle down". I mean...we think on the exact same level...all the right materials are there. But I think the timing for a commitment to a relationship is off. I know there is no age limit on love, but I feel like we may be too young. Very upsetting. Maybe it's not true and I'll play it by ear, but I'm not gonna be in denial about it either.