Vevila
Vevila asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Can a Libra woman inspire a Gemini man to "settle"?

I am a Libra and I recently started seeing a Gemini man that I am tremendously attracted to in just about every way. Our natal charts line up like this:

His:

Gemini Sun

Virgo Rising

Cancer Moon

Cancer Mercury

Taurus Venus

Cancer Mars

Mine:

Libra Sun

Capricorn Rising

Aquarius Moon

Scorpio Mercury

Scorpio Venus

Aquarius Mars

I am aware that our Sun, Rising, and Mercury signs are trine, our Venus signs are opposite (which is why our sexual attraction is so strong), and our Moon and Mars signs are paradoxes (if an attraction exists, which it does, there is understanding and magnetism).

We are like two peas in a pod. Conversations for us come like second nature, and we often have long intellectual debates about nothing, which leaves us both satisfied and stimulated. We have never bored each other, and our attraction only increases.

However, here's where it gets more complicated. We are both in love with ideas of freedom and autonomy. On his facebook profile he says he is only interested in friendship. This gives me the impression that he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now, and that he is only looking for fun. I want to have fun as well, as I am also very much an independent and a freebird, but I am also very passionate and I don't know if I can have fun without getting my heart involved.

I know I need to talk to him about this...to ask him what he's looking for. I don't want to trap him or change him...everything about him is my type. I just want to know what he's after, and whether it's worth my time. I don't want to chance my heart for nothing. When I ask him about this, I want to do it in a way that won't freak him out or make him feel like I'm trying to capture him in some sort of a cage.

Any suggestions lol?

Any Libras here that want to share experiences with Gemini men, or Gemini men that want to share experiences about Libra women?

I'm guessing I should play it by ear and do what my heart tells me. I just need some moral support!

Hey Silva - I went to this website to find out what my full natal chart was, and then his:

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

and then to compare our natal charts, I went here:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/signcompatib...

Faith - Lol I think you're right. I want everything and he wants only certain aspects. I'm assuming at this point I need to communicate more with him first...to see if friendship is really what he wants. I only noticed that he was looking for friendship on his facebook profile...so maybe he has more to say. But if friendship is the only thing he wants...I wouldn't dare press him. I'm a free spirit myself in many ways...I hate restraints, cages, and clingers.

Faith - Yeah, I can see him saying "I'm not sure" or "I don't really know". And I know that natal charts aren't everything...for me...timing has been everything. I am 22 and this Gemini guy is 23. We both want to get out there and conquer the world (figuratively speaking) before we "settle down". I mean...we think on the exact same level...all the right materials are there. But I think the timing for a commitment to a relationship is off. I know there is no age limit on love, but I feel like we may be too young. Very upsetting. Maybe it's not true and I'll play it by ear, but I'm not gonna be in denial about it either.

• Fly...
    Favorite Answer

Give it up, trust me you don't want to have to INSPIRE anyone.

Even those who say they are inspired on their own are lying 3/4 of the time so if someone says he wants a 'friendship' only please believe him.

Doesn't matter how much you have in common etc. You're a woman and based on your question I can see that you'd like more..

(free spirited) Gemini speaking here..

I have a Libra (gasp) male relative and he's very much the committed type.

F.Y.I- your natal charts can line up (almost perfectly) but people mold their lives and make decisions and choices, not charts..

One more thing, if you ask what he's looking for he's liable to say I'm not really sure.. or I don't even really remember what I wrote on my profile, blah, blah, blah.

Please be careful.

Feel with you...

Source(s): Experience
  • vallee

Gemini Man Libra Woman

• kayser

Libra Woman And Gemini Man

Well he does have quite a bit of water in his chart. His heart will hold the key on whether he wants a serious relationship or not. It's easy to say that you value freedom and do not want to be tied down when your emotions are not activated. Give it time, and enjoy your company with him. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

My boyfriend is a Gemini, but I have no trouble getting him to commit. He has a Scorpio Moon conjunct Pluto, and all other planets in water. He is extremely loyal, and wants nothing more than to be with me forever. Commitment is something he values above all else, and he doesn't get into a relationship without the prospect of marriage.

Each individual is a different case, so just give it time.

hey :) I am Libra and had a Gemini bf. The relationship was great all the way... he did not notice how he fell in love (so he said) :). However, with time as he got more committed, I gradually realized that I don't want future with this man... sooo charming and adorable but sooo flirtatios and jumpy :). Still have great memories :). So, I would say - definitely go for it and keep your eyes open :).

Source(s): ex-bf Gemini

yes because gemini and libra are both air signs so they go well. how did you get a full chart of your horoscope?

Positive Aspects Of Gemini In Love:

Joyful - Good-Natured - Broad-Minded - Experimental - Radiant - Friendly - Enthusiastic - Flexible - Gentle

Negative Aspects Of Gemini In Love:

Unreliable - Fickle - Insincere - Dual-Natured - Self-Focused - Restless - Critical - Temperamental

This pairing comes with similar attitudes, feelings and intellect. If both partners are an equal force, then an ideal situation of personal freedom should exist. Here, each individual harbors a need for constant change together with a shared love of a very active social life.

However, the Gemini partner will have to make Libra feel totally independent so that the Libra native can lead his or her own life since Libra rates this aspect of freedom on a higher level than does Gemini. Natives of Libra are not domestically inclined and this could lead to some nagging on the part of the Gemini mate to share some of the burden in this area, resulting in a speedy exit from the relationship on the part of Libra.

Gemini's displays of childish temperament could be considered out of line by the Libra native, although he or she may respond in a favorable manner to the Gemini insecurities and jealousy that are the root of the problem. Still, if Gemini takes this too far, or does it too often, then he or she will lose the sympathy of Libra. Since both individuals believe a relationship must always be worked at, this could be a rewarding union. Romantic Libra will constantly be wooing his or her loved one, openly expressing affection at every given opportunity...of course, it should be noted that it is inherent in the Libra personality to behave in the same fashion to all of his or her sweethearts.

Natives of Gemini are always in love with love and will feed happily on these avowals, making them more secure in the affair. The Libra individual is a highly-charged soul when it comes to intimacy and thus, romantic interludes between this couple will lack nothing. In addition, life itself will never be dull for this pair and while not an ideal union, love can make it a successful match.

The Gemini/Libra affair is basically an enjoyable relationship rooted in intellectual interests and mental agility. The dual nature of Gemini adores Libra's balance and Libra cannot fail to be entertained by the chatty and brainy Gemini. Libra loves art and beauty while Gemini loves the beauty of an idea...but these loves are not too far from one another. There is a great deal of mental energy in this pairing and both partners can hatch all sorts of magnificent ideas when working together.

Plus, Libra has the "get up and go" ability needed to put those ideas into action...a quality that is often lacking in the Gemini character. In the birth of an idea, Gemini is better at pontification than direction, but this is a valuable contribution to the Libra mental process. In addition, both individuals share a need for intellectual freedom...something each can certainly provide to one another.

Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercury and Libra is ruled by the planet Venus. Hence, these two Signs work well together, combining the forces of communication and love. However, virtually above all else, Libra prizes harmony in a romantic affair.

Thus, Gemini will be unable to indulge the inherent love of a good hearty debate very often, since Libra would rather do almost anything than argue. Gemini and Libra are both governed by the element of Air. Gemini adores Libra's energy and will experience no trouble in keeping up when Libra is off and running with a new idea, project or other pursuit.

Since both Signs possess wide-ranging interests, there will be a plethora of wonderful material for provocative discussion. Gemini is Mutable in quality and Libra is Cardinal. Libra likes the position of leader in a relationship. Those governed by this Sign most often come up with the ideas for where to go on a date, for example, and flexible Gemini is more than happy to go along...provided it is in order to change his or her mind at the last minute.

Libra tends to initiate things, but has trouble in finishing them...Gemini is so adaptable that he or she will have no problem switching gears at a moment's notice and quickly moving on to something else, should Libra become bored. The ability here to work together as an intellectual team can expose each partner to new and different points of view and areas of interest. Thus, each can help the other to open up new worlds.

In essence, this combination is favorable in terms of longevity. Both partners have much in common and sufficient contrast to make for a rather ideal union. Plus, each individual favors similar changes of interests. In this relationship, Libra probably plays the judge while Gemini play the responsive jury. The nature of each mate brings out the better part of the other. Gemini will find it easy to communicate with Libra, who is always delighted to share information and ideas((:

I think you should talk to him, but you know this already :)

To be honest, I don't think horoscopes should rule your life.

You love who you wanna love

Yes, just keep things interesting and spicy for him. In and out of the bedroom, you see, we get bored easily.

Source(s): I'm gemini
  • Mayhem

I think you should just do whta your doing.. just dont make it too heavy. He will start to come around. W/his cancer moon and cancer in mercury and venus in taurus.. he will eventually want something solid and stable. Just be patient.

Source(s): aquarius.