Which Christian denomination has the "correct" doctrine?

...and therefore, the members of this denomination are going to Heaven while members of other denominations are all apostate?
Update: So far, we have:
• Catholic
• Orthodox
• Southern Baptist
• follow the teachings of the Bible
• None, since the Christianity and the denominations have pagan roots
Update 2: At this point, a plurality believe that following the teachings of the Bible provides salvation.

Funny: Paul never said that. (Romans, Galatians, Ephesians). In fact, he said the complete *opposite* of that.
Update 3: Mrg_Love_and_Wisdom, you sure quoted a lot of stuff! Now, would you like to try stating it in your OWN words?
Update 4: Catholic@Heart: I have formal seminary training. Do you?
Update 5: CatholicByChoice: What a *wonderful* Christian witness you present! Just for your information, I got my training at an accredited Lutheran seminary. Now, I realize that for you, a Lutheran seminary education probably isn't valid because the Catholic Church is the "True Church" and, after all,... show more CatholicByChoice: What a *wonderful* Christian witness you present! Just for your information, I got my training at an accredited Lutheran seminary.

Now, I realize that for you, a Lutheran seminary education probably isn't valid because the Catholic Church is the "True Church" and, after all, your own Bishop of Rome said that non-Catholic churches are merely "ecclesial unions" and not real churches -- as though what the Bishop of Rome says means anything more to me than the stuff I scoop out of my cat box.

I can only imagine how many people have "seen the light" and converted to Catholic Christianity based on the witness you presented here, but if I were to take an educated guess, I'd say that number is zero (or pretty close to zero).