Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Creationists, did God want to confuse us?

What could be the reason that he created a being that is so genetically identical to humans? Why are we so closely related in terms of biological structure and social behavior? Why didn't he make us more clearly different? Did he want to use our "God-given brains" to follow the logical conclusions that would condemn us to hell? If not, why did he confuse us?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm no "creationist" as you would probably define it. But I will answer.

First off, evolution is not incompatible with Christianity. You can believe in evolution and yet still be a Christian.

God did not confuse anyone. He came down to earth, and taught us directly so that we could understand. But the world rejected him, and it still does to this day (for the most part).

You are confused, because you allow yourself to be confused.

• 1 decade ago

I do not know where the confusion. All breathing creatures have the same or closely related genetic make up. That is how God made us. We have a God given brain that can reason thing out and have the privilege of giving thank to our Creator. That is the difference between us and other Creatures. The bible does not teach hell fire so that is a false teaching of Christendom. True Christians worship a God of love and He will show us that love again when He gets rid of all falsehood and corruption. When His Kingdom takes rulership over this planet with Jesus as King you will see what His purpose for this earth is. Please read the Bible and find out how you can take advantage of this glorious future.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Who's confused. I believe the Word of God and there is no confusion there. I'm assuming your talking about humans and monkeys ? If so, they ARE NOT genetically identical to humans. There are a number of differences that make it impossible for us to be the same...or have come from the same source.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you can't tell the difference between an ap and a human person then this is the least of your problems.

Of course your bigger problem is trying to use logic to answer all the questions of the world. Logically define love, or beauty, or joy. You can't. Same for A LOT of things in this world. Including the creator.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

pay attention we flow lower back attempting to bypass the greenback to Jesus Christ.actuality is that Darwin needed issues his own way until eventually he reasoning led him to the actuality Jesus Christ then he became into baptized along with his finished family individuals in a catholic church in France in basic terms earlier his dying. Hears a blessing and a our father prayed purely for you.prepare the holy rosary for international peace and on your man or woman inner and non secular renewal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not really that confusing. Apes are SIMILAR, but not the same. There is a difference. Apes have completely different DNA and molecular structures and are a completely different species.

• 1 decade ago

Creationist confuse the hell out of them selves by buying into poorly written mythology, lack of dictionary use, and a complete lack of scientific understanding or logic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn human chromosome number 2 for proving common descent with apes.

• s D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He didnt confuse us at all. God created all living things and all are different end of story.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, God is crystal clear in his will for us. It's the unfaithful and non-believers who have confused themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.