Has anyone used the Fort Snelling Club in St. Paul, MN for a wedding reception?

I am looking at using it for a back up choice as the reception hall. But I can't find a price guide or menu for the place. If anyone has used it, what was the price of rental, and the price per person for food and such. If you don't mind sharing. The other place I picked doesn't hide their prices and I want to make sure they are comparable.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Hi: I actually worked there for several years in the bar as a cocktail waitress. And, this past summer we had our parent's 50th anniversary party there. Here's the deal: it's free for the room as long as you know someone who is a member there. That's a huge expense off your budget. Their food and bev costs are lower, too because they are a government facility and they don't have to pay all taxes. Call and ask to talk to the catering department. Barb was the name of the person we worked with. Also, Tim Roberts is the Club's Manager. He is AWESOME. Check it out over there- I think you would be happy. Also, they have a huge deck and their landscaping in the summer is beautiful. Good luck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am looking at using it for a back up choice as the reception hall. But I can't find a price guide or menu for the place. If anyone has used it, what was the price of rental, and the price per person for food and such. If you don't mind sharing. The other place I picked doesn't hide...

Source(s): fort snelling club st paul mn wedding reception: https://biturl.im/n3VqO

Fort Snelling Club

My best friend had her reception there, and I have a feeling for the MSP area it was moderately priced.

My big question to you though, are you or your HTB (or possibly a family member) an active member in the military? I think that's why prices aren't listed, because it's technically an "officer's club" and prices would change based on military service.

Have you considered the zoo in Apple Valley? They have weddings there. It's a beautiful setting.