Racism, what's your opinion?Last answer=best answer?

Do you think that if someone is about ther own race they can't be racist.

People tend to gain a misconception that there are no people who are judgemental about there own race.What do you think?

Sorry I didn't mean about their own race I meant people who say things that would be considered to be racist about their own race

I take pride in my race but I feel if that I shouldn't say things about my own race that I would get mad at someone else for saying it I think its hypocritical.

There are many definitions to proud and one is having self respect which is the way I was using it. I don't feel ashamed of my race nor do I feel like mine is best. Race isn't a competiton, not one person can be better and if so what would you be better at.No one could accurately answer my question.Race should be thought of as only the color of one's skin but its not it brings assumptions.I don't believe that judgement is only towards one race.I believe it is to all races.Race can bring along good things as well as exploring your culture.All I want to know is if you think that it is hypocritical to say racist things about your own race but defend it when someone outside your race uses it. Like when african american people say the n word but when white people say it they get angry.I just want to know your opinion.

Favorite Answer

Racial pride is at the root of the ideology of racial supremacy.

Only by the sheerest of cosmological coincidence are we born with the skin color we have. To be proud, or be ashamed of it, is patently absurd.

People must be judged for the individuals they are, not the group to which they belong.

Pride in 'your' race? Ancient Rome was more civilised two thousand years ago than you animals are today. Hell, most of Africa is still hunting and gathering. It's time to evolve.

Races are not the same and they never will be, no matter how much you, or any liberal, communist, jew, sodomite, or other minority attempts to 'equate' them. Not even your friends, Che, Stalin 'the liberator', Lenin or Trotskiy believe in such nonsense and you yourself can find the quotes to prove it.

One race will always be better than another. No one is equal and no one is created that way, neither man or woman. But please, by all means, believe what you like, just don't hold me or anyone else accountable for why you've failed.

You can report this answer however many times you like, but will that ever change what you are?

i imagine that is because we are all, in a roundabout way and to a point, biased or perhaps bigoted to a minimum of a few volume. In as we talk's "politically maximum marvelous" international, there are the kind of enormous volume of issues (some valid ands others no longer) that someone ought to favor to assert yet is afraid to for worry of repercussions. so that they motel to the anonymity of the web to precise thoughts they couldn't otherwise exhibit. i really trust if maximum folk ought to easily say what they imagine in public, there should be extra incorrectness in open society and a lot less necessary to be spewed forth on multiple forums. only a warped concept.

Yes someone can have a racial issue within themselves and their own race. They can also be incredibly racist like most old black men, or people who think jewish people are bad because their jewish. Or the KKK. People are cruel and horrible to each other and it's all ridicules.

People need to learn how to get along and see beyond race or height or weight or what ever they look like.

Not sure what "about their own race" means so it is difficult to verbalize a logical response. People should have pride in themselves and not define themselves by others of their color. If I am white and Charles Manson is white does that make me a bad person...I don't think so.

I personally know a girl who is white that doesn't like being white.

So she doesn't like white people.

Also my friends aunt was on dr phil and she doesn't like black people either and she's black

I think if you don't like your own race.. then something must have went wrong. Because all races are all beautiful. Just because your one race doesn't mean you have to act a certain way. Im black and if i wanted to act INDIAN i could. it doesn't matter. But there are people who are judgmental towards their race.

<<just a word of advice>>

• samsam

people throw around the word racism so much its lost its true meaning. judgmental = racism?

no idea what happens between your friends, but i have never experienced black people in that way.....

Racism is a bore a annoyance and crappy....

ignorance=racism. simple as that

FALSE.