What you had for dinner tonight?

(Malaysia 9.15PM)

Mine...

Grilled Frankfurters with Cheddar Cheese Topping + black pepper (rembat banyak2 kat McD..hehehe)

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

curry keli (catfish ) with kacang bendi tak taruh santan taruh anlene gold, telur goreng with kacang panjang with onions, bayam spinach kukus with garlic no salt no kicap, soup sharkfin melon with tulang belakang babi, eat with nasi fragrant thailand...plus beer tiger

sekain....itu saja laporan saya dari meja makan di rumah

• 1 decade ago

Nada en especial. Solo tomé la Nasi Goreng Pattaya. No es deliciosa también.

• 1 decade ago

I had home cooked dinner, plain rice with spinach soup, fried kale with honey glazed ham, baked chicken with potato, grilled pork and sweet dumpling for dessert. Think this is good enough to fill me up.

• 1 decade ago

Chicken Porridge + Spaghetti with grounded beef sauce

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bean
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

For lunch just now I had roast beef and mustard with salad in a French bread stick...and it was very nice indeed..

• 1 decade ago

Sotong masak kicap (squid in soy sauce), fried tenggiri with sambal. I was feeling so malas to masak, but hubby insisted :(

• 1 decade ago

I made myself some Ee Mee & had some Soju to blend well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ayam masak kicap

• 1 decade ago

I had Chicken Rice...

I just noticed today that it is a long time since i eat chicken rice... heheh...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uNcLe MutHu have a gedumbuk goreng kunyit la and some thosai with plain water la

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.