I am moving to Columbus, Oh and my main concern is saftey. Can anyone tell me what areas I should look into? ?

My new job is located near Dublin. I was thinking of this area but all reviews say high crime and break-ins and that is really concerning me. Thanks for your input.

Favorite Answer

Dublin is one of the safest areas of Columbus. I am originally from Westerville, which is also nice, and moved to Dublin 3 years ago.

Good areas: Dublin, Westerville, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Blacklick, Hilliard, Plain City, New Albany.

Okay areas: Grove City, Gahanna, Grandview Heights (expensive), Groveport, Reynoldsburg, Delaware.

Bad areas: Whitehall, Linden, Hilltop, The Bottoms, Short North, Near East Side, Areas near Columbus Intl airport, Anywhere in the inner city.