Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am moving to Columbus, Oh and my main concern is saftey. Can anyone tell me what areas I should look into? ?

My new job is located near Dublin. I was thinking of this area but all reviews say high crime and break-ins and that is really concerning me. Thanks for your input.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dublin is one of the safest areas of Columbus. I am originally from Westerville, which is also nice, and moved to Dublin 3 years ago.

Good areas: Dublin, Westerville, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Blacklick, Hilliard, Plain City, New Albany.

Okay areas: Grove City, Gahanna, Grandview Heights (expensive), Groveport, Reynoldsburg, Delaware.

Bad areas: Whitehall, Linden, Hilltop, The Bottoms, Short North, Near East Side, Areas near Columbus Intl airport, Anywhere in the inner city.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.