Opinions on the Holocaust?

some people even said it was a big hoax!

no offense or anything...but if you think that...you don't know much.

• dathip
    Favorite Answer

Yes of course, it's real

You find gripping and horrifying stories of Adolf Hitler and his most ruthless henchmen - men often seen as the very personifications of evil, like Rudolf Hoess, the SS Commandant of Auschwitz, the Nazi butcher Amon Goeth at Plaszow and Josef Mengele, The Angel Of Death. You may read about Hitler's wife, Eva Braun, or Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, Chief of the German Military Intelligence who was a dedicated anti-Nazi and held Hitler in utter contempt. He tried to put a stop to the crimes of war and genocide committed by the Nazis.

Yet there were acts of courage and kindness during the Holocaust - stories to bear witness to goodness, love and compassion. Let me mention Men Of Courage, Father Kolbe, the good brother Albert Goering, Wilm Hosenfeld - a man of courage - and the story of Oscar Schindler, who continually risked his life to protect and save his Jewish workers.

To more than 1200 Jews Schindler was all that stood between them and death at the hands of the Nazis. But he remained true to his Jews, the workers he referred to as my children. In the shadow of Auschwitz he kept the SS out and everyone alive - his Jews miraculously survived the Nazi Genocide ..

Today there are more than 7,000 descendants of Schindler's Jews living in US and Europe, many in Israel. Before the Second World War, the Jewish population of Poland was 3.5 million. Today there are between 3,000 and 4,000 left.

Oscar Schindler's name is known to millions as a household word for courage in a world of brutality - a hero who saved hundreds of Jews from Hitler's gas chambers. Schindler died in Hildesheim in Germany October 9, 1974. He wanted to be buried in Jerusalem. As he said: My children are here ..

His wife Emilie Schindler was an inspiring evidence of human nobility. She was not only a strong woman working alongside her husband but a heroine in her own right. This remarkable woman worked indefatigably to save the Schindler-Jews.

STUDIED HARD FOR this subject

GOD BLESS♥

You find the stories of Irena Sendler, who defied the Nazis and saved 2,500 Jewish children by smuggling them out of the Warsaw Ghetto .. Maria von Maltzan, who risked everything to defy Hitler and the Nazi Régime .. Miep Gies, who risked her life daily to hide Anne Frank and her family .. the Rescue of the Danish Jews, Varian Fry, the American Schindler, Kurt Gerstein SS Officer, the site Courage and Survival ..

And you find the story of an incredible man and his amazing gift to mankind - the English stockbroker, Sir Nicholas Winton. On holiday in Prague, he recognized the advancing danger and courageously rescued 669 Czech children from their doomed fate in the Nazi death camps - but his achievement went unrecognized for over half a century.

Source(s): 99.5 KKLA

I agree it is not necessarily the most important event in the 20th century. What really made it appear so is the international media which is either owned and/or managed by Jewish persons. I have read and heard from different medias that there are doubts about the numbers, reasons and how these people were killed. Besides, this was not the first time in history that people from the jewish religion were killed in Europe. Spain, Britain and many other countries did so in the past. In the early 19's I guess the Ottoman Empire received and protected jewish escaping from torture in Europe.

I have an opinion on it! It's over and done so who cares! Same with slavery and any other war that has already happened! Why do people dwell on this crap? You know what makes me mad, i spent years in school hearing about this stuff. Do you have any idea how many times i had to watch Roots and Schindler's List? Here's an idea, how about we teach people how to do their taxes or drive better? I think it should be briefly covered just because of the lesson it offers and that's it!!! I honestly have no clue how anyone could think that was fake.

• S.

I know seriously.

One time an actual holocaust survivor came to our school and told us her experience. she was a really nice and funny lady. even after all she had been through.

in Iran, the school teachers are supposed to teach the students that the holocaust was fake and never happened.

Yes it did happen, but the number of Jews that died is totally innaccurate. If you haven't noticed it increases year to year. I think that only 100,000 jews died not more than a million jews.

• true, whats your question. Some people blame black people for slavery and Natives for American conquest too.

what is there to have an opinion on? it was a horrible event.

it never happened