What episode of Family Guy is this?

When the Griffin's tv breaks (due to Peter doing something stupid) and with Lois's favorite show on in a half hour, they have no choice but to purchase a brand new television. Peter is super excited, more excited then the time he...(CUTAWAY) A few moments later Peter comes home with an impressive flatscreen with Comcast digital cable. The whole family is super happy. But when Peter's stupidiness takes over, he goes outside in a thunderstorm and brags about his purchase. The lightning hits Peter remote(in which he has in hand) and causes it the remote to malfunction and not work. Ticked off, the family goes to bed. When the Griffins wake up in the morning, Peter goes to the set to see if the TV is working. Seeing that the remote now works, he is joyful again. But strange things happen when he starts playing around with the remote's pause/rewind/ and other buttons. For example, when Peter mutes the TV to hear what Lois is saying, he can't hear her. After another few moments, Peter discovers that the remote controls time and space. Over a funny next couple minutes, Peter pulls all sorts of pranks to hopeless paused victims. Like taking pictures of a nude Stewie riding Brian(in which Stewie makes a comment infering his likeness of the prank when played) and writing the word Fart all over Meg's diary. He has fun, that is until the family starts to figure it out. Brian eventually talks to Peter and says "You have to stop this, you are ruining the natural order of things" (makes a cutaway joke to some guys playing Yahtzee and how one guy wins, then the rewind causes another guy to win. The first original winner decides to kill people because of the loss.) Eventually things do start to happen, like Peter's friends all moved away to stop the pranks and the whole town is in terror as well the White House gets attacked. Shameful, Peter rewinds to the hour before he bought the tv. Its all over now. When he goes to the bathroom, he sees the same remote lying in the toilet. (with a note from Tom Hanks to do the right thing)

Update:

And where can I watch Family guy online?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

who knows!?

• 4 years ago

In this episode, Peter gets amnesia after hitting his head; Lois tries to help jog Peter's memory, but gets fed up when he starts hitting on other women.

• 1 decade ago

I'm going to guess... it's the episode you wrote.

(not a bad outline, actually.)

• 1 decade ago

ive seen all the episodes and as far as i can remember that is not one of them.. hwere did u get it from

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thts a funny episode

Source(s): tv
  • its probably a new family guy. because i have never heard of it,or seen it

Source(s): personal
  • 1 decade ago

ha, I haven't seen that one. But, uh, I think you already know which one it is..

• 1 decade ago

Sorry Idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.