Starting A Business With Little Capital?

A good friend and I have been out of college for a few years now and would like to start a business. We really like the idea of a bagel/coffee shop and have some fantastic locations in mind! The only problem is that we just finished paying off our college debts and we don't have much starting capital... Only... show more A good friend and I have been out of college for a few years now and would like to start a business. We really like the idea of a bagel/coffee shop and have some fantastic locations in mind!

The only problem is that we just finished paying off our college debts and we don't have much starting capital... Only about $10k between us.

Now I assume starting a bagel/coffee shop is pricey. Assuming all the non-financial aspects of our plan are solid, are we inevitably setting ourselves up for failure financially? Is bootstrapping even an option here?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!